I'm a indoor kind of kid

Tales of my ridiculously mediocre life.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Really, I have a scent?

The other day I was leaning on a post. You could call it a colum, but it wasn't cilindrcal, it had four sides. Anyway, I was leaning on one side, and Aaron on the other and he said to me "Anneli, you're devoid of your usall aroma."
I responded by asking if he was meaning that literally or metaphorically. He said "Literal."
oh.
I never thought of myself having a smell, something he said could be faintly smelt, from a 3 ft. radius around me. That made me very self consicous. It was my "musk" in a sense. He said it was still there but it could only be detected from close quarters.
My response was, "Maybe I'm just a bit cleaner today."

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Sylvana said...

My guy has a smell, and I love it. It's not smelly, it's just a smell that I know is him. A sweet, earthy smell his skin gives off. So maybe that's what you give off too. Not stinky- just a smell that is yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home