I'm a indoor kind of kid

Tales of my ridiculously mediocre life.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

red handed slight of hand

i'm loving cursive right know. why? you may ask. because gretta cohn is a (greek) goddess and my hero. plus they fit my depressed but not mood that i have in general. I made a stencil. it has a fly on it with "xiu fly don't bother me.". I've yet to put it on a shirt/clothing article/public or private property, but have decorated one of my folders with. i've promised daniel (nanas) that i'd stencil it on a (non daniel smelling) shirt. but besides that, i'm happy besides the fact i went to the orthodontest today (i got there 15 minutes early so i sat in the car and ate fresh, warm french fries).
This kinda cute guy with red hair visted the school today wich was cool, yet a bit unsettling because he looked freakishly like my friend riley (hair and all) but not. Then i got to borrows mark's propane torch to melt my (ex) toothbrush into a new wavish/mod looking bracelet. To top it all off i talked to sam and since he has spring break next week (weird school) he most proally (if he can get a ride) make a pilgrimage down to good ol' Santa Cruz. I'm gonna drag him to classes with me and we'll point and laugh at people and say "amen".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home