I'm a indoor kind of kid

Tales of my ridiculously mediocre life.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

DIY Recording

Yesterday on the bus I figured out how to record with garageband (yes i have a mac). I immediately recorded jasbir reading this post I got off a Chrsitian Message Board. It was some 16 yeaaar old kid trying to start a "Hardcore Rock Band" in Arizona. Yeah. The best line:

"Together we are not only going to play together, but pray together. For the Christian Band that prays together, stays together."

You can check out my other stuff at myspace.com/elinakashima

I also have to post this playlist cause it's hardcore:

1. Jerk It Out - Caesars
2. Scarecrow - Beck
3. Lazy Lover - Brazilian Girls
4. Wasted and Ready - Ben Kweller
5. Helecopter - Bloc Party
6. hXc - ELi ( Featuring Jasbir Nijor)
7. Every day is a holiday (with you) - Esthero (Featuring Sean Lennon)
8. Frosti - Bjork
9. Honest Mistake - The Bravery
10. Night One Fire - VHS or Beta
11. (Pumpkin and Honey Bunny) Misirlou - Dick Dale and his Del-Tones (from the Pulp Fiction Soundtrack)
12. Bombs Below - Living Things
13. A Gentleman Caller - Cursive
14. Friday I'm in Love - The Cure
15. Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
16. Romantic Rights - Death From Above 1977
17. Needle in the Hay - Elliot Smith
18. Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode


(oh and I'm selling my Uma shirt for $12 or if you bring me a shirt I'll screen it for $4.50)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home