I'm a indoor kind of kid

Tales of my ridiculously mediocre life.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

They Call Me Jesus

Luke had to be an idot and get poison oak. hah, how ironic, i’m listening to poison oak - by bright eyes. anyway, luke is allergic, so he had to be hospitalised, which resulted with me taking the bus to school, cause luke and I commute together in that wonderful prius of his (mothers). I took my lovely ibook with me for company. While traveling through a dark passage en route to pur lovely new campus, people started to stare at me.
ananda: Anneli!
me: huh?
ananda: You look like Jesus
Kelly: She’s the AZN jesus!
apparently my laptop was bestoing a hevanly glow upon my godlike features, rendering me a apparation of Christ.
I never thought of myself as very angelic. Now people call me Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home